[Imports] Miami-Dade County building import

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:59:13 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:02 AM Levente Juhász <jlevente89 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Already posted on [imports-us] but apparently I forgot to include it in
> here. Reposting:
>

> The Wiki page [6] and the technical documentation [7] are yet to be updated
>
> but our workflow is ready for testing. We are planning to start the whole
> process soon. More updates to come.
>
> From the wiki, "Changeset Tags" section, am I reading it correctly that
you're putting a source="...." on each individual building?

"We are using *"source=..."* tags on features and changesets."

If that's the case, you might want to double check that.  Individual
"source" comments for bulk loads are not necessary as the changeset comment
bundles it all up nicely.  With the individual comments, that's 7.5 Meg of
the same source tag repeated over and over.

Unless I missed an email where that decision was reversed, of course.

ELadner