[Imports] Miami-Dade County building import

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Wed Jul 27 14:16:37 UTC 2016

Sorry I missed talking to Matthew at the conference.

Picking just one of the sample file I noticed that the street address is
abbreviated and no tag addr:city.

NE 18th Avenue should be Northeast 18th Avenue

Another sample I noticed that a building outline was made of of two
polygons with two different objectids. See objectid 75375 and 54910
in mia_building_1541.osm. It didn't appear that any of the buildings had
addresses.

I'd recommend not doing a scripted upload instead break the data into small
chunks for use in Tasking Manager. It means you'll have to spend more time
recruiting new mappers, but it will be well worth the effort.

Good luck with the plan,
Clifford

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us