[Imports] Madrid Drinking Water Import

Santiago Crespo imports-osm at flanera.net
Fri Jul 29 17:43:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are planning to manually import drinking fountains from the Madrid
city council open data portal using the Tasks Manager.

There are slightly over 1,000 nodes to review and manually import.

The open data license used by the Madrid city council compatibility with
the ODbL was already discussed in this list [1] and in the talk-es list.

This manual import has been discussed in the talk-es list and there are
no more comments.

Please review the proposal on the wiki [2]. We already added a test
import project[3] in a new TM instance, deployed and hosted by our
mapper friends in Zaragoza University.

This project on the TM is only to TEST the TM and this proposal, not to
actually upload data to OSM. The real import project will be published
in a few days if everything goes well.

Cheers,
Santiago Crespo

P.S.: Now in Madrid: Time:19:42 Temp:38 °C

[1] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2016-April/004414.html
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Madrid_Drinking_Water_Import
[3] http://osm.unizar.es:6543/project/11