[Imports] [Talk-GB] OSM with Wikidata: now covers UK and Ireland

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Fri Mar 11 18:14:14 UTC 2016

On 11/03/16 18:03, Edward Betts wrote:
> I've uploaded my first changeset - Places of worship in Birmingham.

> This is a modification to 10 ways and one relation.
>
> The relation is a multipolygon representing Birmingham Oratory. The uploader
> has put the wikidata tag on the relation, which looks wrong. The other tags for
> the church are on the outer way. I will fix this before I do any more uploads.

Since more than one person has asked you to check with local mappers
before making these uploads and there is an unanswered question about
the licence, I would ask you to stop uploading any more of these data
until these questions have been addressed to the satisfaction of the
mappers in GB.

Thank you

--
Cheers, Chris (chillly)