[Imports] Need advice: Import wheelchair accessible places?

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:21:31 UTC 2016

Holger,

If the data isn't a great match, you could consider making this a
maproulette task. In the task you'd ask users to tag the appropriate node /
way / area / relation with the appropriate accessibility tags.

https://gist.github.com/mvexel/b5ad1cb0c91ac245ea3f

That might get a few mappers interested in your cause as well.

Best,

Elliott

Elliott Plack
http://elliottplack.me