[Imports] Importing data from Indianapolis GIS

EthnicFood IsGreat ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:06:21 UTC 2016

I checked with my contact at the City of Indianapolis (Dan) about
importing our data into OSM.  Despite the City's open data policy, my
contact said our lawyer is still reviewing the ramifications of our
policy and our long-term goals, and he is not ready at this time to
give consideration to OSM.  I had suggested posting a statement on the
OSM wiki, per Clifford Snow's suggestion, like several other cities
(including Seattle) have done.  Dan said he would bring it up again
with our lawyer when he feels it is a more appropriate time.  So for
now we're on hold.

Mark Bradley
GIS Analyst
City of Indianapolis