[Imports] Proposed import cleanup: NYSDEClands

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu May 19 09:27:07 UTC 2016

I was debugging some MP issues and came across the NYSDEClands
import[1], done in 2010, consisting of natural areas. They have a number
of unwanted tags[2], and a couple of other problems with their tags

Because there's a relatively small number of them, I think a mechanical
edit is the best cleanup option. I'm proposing the following

- Removing NYDEC_Land:* tags
- Removing area=yes where there are other area tags
- Changing url=* to website=* where website does not already exist
- Leaving source=* intact
- Removing name=Unclassified

[1]: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/NYSDEClands
[2]: e.g. https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/32002190