[Imports] [Talk-us] Proposed import cleanup: NYSDEClands

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu May 19 17:24:02 UTC 2016

Hey Paul,

I applaud your continuing efforts to detect and try to remedy ill informed (even if perhaps well intended) imports!

There may be cases where a MapRoulette challenge may be in order? I am about to launch "New MapRoulette” or MapRoulette 2.0 which has native Overpass support to generate challenges with an overpass query. Let me know if you want to try it out. I am looking for a few interesting ‘Launching’ challenges :)

End of my hijacking this thread.. More on New MapRoulette soon!

Martijn