[Imports] Addresses in Pergamino, Argentina

Federico PĂ©rtile leopoldofederico at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:56:29 UTC 2016

Hi, I want to import addresses (addr:street and addr:housenumber) for
Pergamino city in Argentina, it has a population about 100,000 inhabitants.

Data comes from Pergamino Hall Town. They have a GIS in
http://ide.pergamino.gob.ar/sig/ and in http://ide.pergamino.gob.ar/si
g/descargas.html you can see the CC by SA 4.0 License. But data it's not
there, it was provided by Federico Gazaba who is mentioned in
"Institucional" tab on that page. I'm copying to ide at pergamino.gob.ar which
is the official mail of that page as you can see in "Acerca de" tab.

In OSM-Argentina Telegram we discussed and there were no objections about
it, it would be the first case in Argentina with so many individual
housenumbers (most of addresses are as interpolation ways). I'm also
copying talk-ar in this email.

I had to work with the data. What I have are the parcels, and for each
parcel the street name and the number. There were a lot of parcels in rural
area without street name or numbers, also some missing addresses in new
neighborhoods. I updated names that had abbrevations and some spelling
mistakes. Also streets were in capital letters so I had to put it in lower
case.

Thanks in advance.