[Imports] [Import] Infrastructures and Village boundaries of Surabaya City (Indonesia- East Java region)

Walter Nordmann wnordmann at gmx.de
Sun Oct 23 09:33:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

just noticed that the first step has been started:

http://osm.wno-edv-service.de/index.php/projekte/internationale-administrative-grenzen/missing-boundaries/10-osm-reports/725-countries-compare-2016-10-23

57 missing boundaries in Indonesia plus ongoing deletions:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Dewi%20Sulistioningrum/history#map=12/-7.2710/112.7156

I checked everything of that project but i stll can't find any written
permission.

wrote Dewi

"You state the permission has be sent to you
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue#One-Time_Imports),
but we can't find a copy or link on the project wiki page
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Infrastructure_Features_in_Surabaya)
on in contributors (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors)"

see cs https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/43094892

After that she's still going on. Working with JOSM, so she must have
been notified about osm mails.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Dewi%20Sulistioningrum/history

Regards
walter