[Imports] [Import] Infrastructures and Village boundaries of Surabaya City (Indonesia- East Java region)

Dewi Sulistioningrum dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org
Sun Oct 23 11:06:28 UTC 2016

Hi Walter,

I apologize for not telling you. The activities import data on Surabaya was
canceled. We not using the data like the article wiki that I was created
before and I am not doing import data like the article wiki. Because we
didn't get permission from BNPB until now. Perhaps, I will delete the
article wiki from Import Catalog.

The village administrative in Surabaya have been uploaded by Farras Octara
in OpenStreetMap. I have contact with him about the source administrative
data, and he couldn't show the license and didn't created article import in
wiki. So, we have decided for delete all the administrative from Surabaya.

We will replace the administrative data with results from field survey in
PDC Surabaya Project on October - February (
https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-10-19_help_disaster_management_in_surabaya_by_mapping_remotely).
The concept activities same with RW Boundaries Jakarta Project, we will
collecting hamlet and villages boundaries and life line infrastructures.
After we get the data, we will editing, validation and upload data on
OpenStreeMap. Of course, the license data is OpenData License.

Thanks

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Walter Nordmann <wnordmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just noticed that the first step has been started:
>
> http://osm.wno-edv-service.de/index.php/projekte/internation
> ale-administrative-grenzen/missing-boundaries/10-osm-
> reports/725-countries-compare-2016-10-23
>
> 57 missing boundaries in Indonesia plus ongoing deletions:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Dewi%20Sulistioningrum/hi
> story#map=12/-7.2710/112.7156
>
> I checked everything of that project but i stll can't find any written
> permission.
>
> wrote Dewi
>
> "You state the permission has be sent to you (
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue#One-Time_Imports),
> but we can't find a copy or link on the project wiki page (
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Infrastructure_
> Features_in_Surabaya)
> on in contributors (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors)"
>
> see cs https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/43094892
>
> After that she's still going on. Working with JOSM, so she must have been
> notified about osm mails.
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Dewi%20Sulistioningrum/history
>
> Regards
> walter

Regards,
Dewi Sulistioningrum
dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team *
Indonesia Office: Jalan MH. Thamrin Kav 3, Menara Thamrin Lt. 15
US Office: OpenGov Hub 1110 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC,
20005 USA
Mobile: +62856 9571 1331
http://openstreetmap.org/ | http://openstreetmap.id
blog <http://openstreetmap.id/> | twitter <http://twitter.com/osm_id> |