[Imports] [Import] Infrastructures and Village boundaries of Surabaya City (Indonesia- East Java region)

Dewi Sulistioningrum dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 27 03:04:18 UTC 2016

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for your suggestion for add the sentence. I agree the sentence
should be mentioned in the article import data for avoid duplicate data.

The permission letter still process from government (BPBD and BNPB). After
I get the permission letter, I will upload in the link wiki. I wouldn't
upload the data to OSM until I get the permission.

Cheers

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> Dewi,
>
> On 09/26/2016 07:26 AM, Dewi Sulistioningrum wrote:
> > The source data and permission letter for data license from government
> > disaster in East Java.
>
> I can't see the permission letter?
>
> I have looked at the infrastructure import web page and I think you
> should perhaps add a sentence like "if you find that there is already a
> node or building mapped in OSM, remove that object from the import list
> so you don't create a duplicate" or so.
>
> Best
> Frederik
>
> --

Regards,
Dewi Sulistioningrum
dewi.sulistioningrum at hotosm.org

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team *
Indonesia Office: Jalan MH. Thamrin Kav 3, Menara Thamrin Lt. 15
US Office: OpenGov Hub 1110 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC,
20005 USA
Mobile: +62856 9571 1331
http://openstreetmap.org/ | http://openstreetmap.id
blog <http://openstreetmap.id/> | twitter <http://twitter.com/osm_id> |