[Imports] [Talk-us] Dakota County, MN Building Import

joe.sapletal at charter.net joe.sapletal at charter.net
Sat Apr 22 14:09:14 UTC 2017

Michael,

No, I don’t check my changeset comments daily.  Weekly, at best.  I know I’m not the only one, I reached out to another user two months ago that has a ”fill in the missing buildings” project that overlaps my area and I’ve yet to hear back.  Which frustrates me a bit, they are digitizing buildings that my project already provides, orthogonally from a stereo environment, with a lot of tags.  Unfortunately, they may be replaced by my project.  We’ll that’s a little off topic for now.

Thanks for reaching out for further clarification.  At this time all I can say is: “…we can be listed on the Contributors page, but that I shouldn’t go beyond that with any additional wording that may be misconstrued as legal language from our attorney. “  That seemed to appease others two weeks ago, what has changed since then that this is again an issue?  We are working on replacing the outdated disclaimer, but you know government in the US.  Nothing gets done quickly.  I wouldn’t be building momentum for the project if I thought there was anything standing in the way that I couldn’t overcome.

Joe