[Imports] Importing Beirut building data

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:30:28 UTC 2017

Hi Majd,

I see a big issue with the license of the data, so you'll most likely hit a
brick wall as far as importing into OSM goes.

Do you have time for a hangout or a Skype call? I want to show you how easy
it would be to create buildings using JOSM. If you can get a group together
and do weekly or monthly mapathons, you can draw them from the imagery and
the data will simply be odbl licensed.

Polyglot