[Imports] Databases unused in OSM

joancastanher at orange.fr joancastanher at orange.fr
Mon Aug 28 12:33:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

let me introduce myself, I’m a 27 year-old man new to OpenstreetMap.
I have always been interested by the Open source community.
A few time ago I found some a toponymic data bases, open data, that wasn’t included in the cartographic project in the name:oc tag.
Here they are : http://www.locongres.org/oc/ressorsas/teledescargaments/Toponimia/
Especial for the town of Tolosa here where they give all the street names, avenues and more :http://www.opendatalab.fr/donnees?view=udata&q=occitan

I read the wiki that explains we need to talk first here about our project of import.
I would try to write a script myself but if someone feels like helping, I would be really grateful.
As explained, it’s my first steps here and I would like to do things properly.
Best regards

Joan