[Imports] Canada hydrography data

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 16 22:59:24 UTC 2017

Il y a aussi accès par ftp. Les shapefiles sont disponibles par province et thématique.http://ftp.geogratis.gc.ca/pub/nrcan_rncan/vector/canvec/shp/

Admin/28-Apr-2016 14:37 -
Elevation/28-Apr-2016 14:28 -
Hydro/28-Apr-2016 09:32 -
Land/03-May-2016 09:16 -
ManMade/28-Apr-2016 09:41 -
Res_MGT/26-Apr-2016 11:26 -
Toponymy/26-Apr-2016 11:23 -
Transport/26-Apr-2016 12:29 -

Pierre

    Le samedi 16 décembre 2017 17:04:19 HNE, James <james2432 at gmail.com> a écrit :

 geogratis is canvec data.
I suggest you use the toporama extraction tool for hydrography:
http://maps.canada.ca/czs/index-en.html?service=canvec&bbox=-118.01527006590868,26.569491408318793,32.22140464257023,67.34349867473222

you can export only water features. You can now select WGS84/espg:3857 and make sure you select shapefile. JOSM can open shapefiles with opendataplugin