[Imports] Limiting changesets to 10k changes.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:50:22 UTC 2017

> Oh I don't put it past you that it can easily rack up quickly after a few
> hours of tracing building outlines, but as Federik said 99% of people will
> be unaffected by the change. JOSM already creates a new changeset when it
> hits the 50k mark(can be configured anyways), so don't see this being an
> issue with 10k

I suggest to upload more frequently even if working for hours in the same
area and adding a lot of features in a short time (by tracing aerial
imagery, etc.), because if someone else modifies some of the same objects
that you have touched, things get nasty (conflicts to resolve), and the
smaller the chunks you upload, the fewer conflicts you'll get and the
easier it will be to resolve them.

Cheers,
Martin