[Imports] Limiting changesets to 10k changes.

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:18:10 UTC 2017

In JOSM you can always use Find (Ctrl-f) :

inview type:relation

Then use File/Upload Selection. This way all multipolygons and their
composing parts will be uploaded in the same changeset. Nicely and
logically packaged.

All the way in the end, you do a normal upload to make sure nothing was
missed.

Polyglot