[Imports] Sitka, AK Buildings Import

Joshua Houston joshuahouston at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:23:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It's been about 2 weeks since I proposed the Sitka, AK buildings import
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sitka,_AK/Buildings_Import and added it
to the import catalogue.

There seems to be no objection. Some concerns were amenity attributes and
history, I've gone through and re-added the amenity attributes. As far as
history, I will retain history of the majority of buildings as I undertake
the import, rather than deleting all buildings and uploading my new ones. I
will be using the Replace Geometry tool in the utilsplugin2.

May I have the approval to begin the import?

Thanks and cheers,

Joshua