[Imports] Canton of Bern Address Import (GEBADR list)

Stefan Berger stefanberger.bscyb at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 18 15:00:42 UTC 2017

Sorry, this time as text:

Hi Andrea,

good point with the QA in wiki. This is assured by the tasking manager. I made a remark about this in the wiki entry.

Then, the spreadsheet format (csv) was easy for me as I have no experience with geographic file formats, but some Python editing of csv.

We're importing addresses, so we're focusing on addresses only. Moreover, it's still enough work to do (about 400'000 addresses). That alone will take us months to years (almost for sure) to be done properly. Therefore, it's all about addresses here!
But of course everyone is free to add information about roads. And maybe one time in the future to start a new project naming all roads.

Greetings
Stefan