[Imports] [Talk-ca] Ottawa Buildings & Addresses [Statistics Canada project]

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Jan 30 10:09:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

The Telenav mapping team has been looking at some other datasets that were published under versions of this ODL and had our legal counsel review this with regard to ODbL compatibility. I am asking them for an update on this, hoping this will help move things along. (We are also in the process of making these actions more visible to the community.)

Martijn van Exel