[Imports] Help request on Guatemala municipal boundaries

Tommy Bruce sunfishtommy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:49:10 UTC 2017

Excellent, this makes a lot of sense.  Just as a guess I would say most people don't really care if you correct the "state" boundaries of the country.  Definitely include that picture on your wiki page when you make one it really shows what you are planning to do.

Are you familiar with using multi-polygons?

For this project you should definitely use multi-polygons to draw your boundaries.

Also do you have any idea where the data on Open Street Map comes from? Is it out of date or is it just wrong? That might help with explaining why it is a good idea to change the map if you can find a good explanation of where the old data came from for example if it is just out of date.

Sent from my iPhone