[Imports] Geosites layer

Emilio Rivero emiliojr2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:05:04 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of including some geological interesting locations in Spain
to OSM.
Initially it would be about 170 points that would be loaded from a CSV
file. The data will be included within the natural / geological category
(maybe is required to review the subcategories)
In the location will be included the name and  a reference code of the
location.

The origin of the data is the Global Geosites project sponsored by the USGS
and Unesco, in Spain the public company on charge of developing the project
is the IGME in collaboration with the Geological Society of Spain.

I allrready asked to my local OSM comunity (Spain), and I am waiting for
their feedback

What do you think?

Thank you

Regards