[Imports] Facebook's AI-Assisted Road Tracing for OSM

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 10:54:51 UTC 2017

Well if I remember correctly Stats Canada did the samething by trying to
address the "OSM board". People don't know off the bat we are a comunity
and not an organization.

Creating an email for a project is not uncommon for a company. There is
probably a few people that have access to that account(shared): Drishtie,
project manager, maybe some more. Just to be able to keep everyone in the
loop without a bunch of FW: .She might have said "us" because there's a
team behind the email(see prevous explanation of avoiding FW) or because
its the version "corporate" approved.

Enough about best email practices and return to the subject at hand.

Thank you.