[Imports] Importing fuel stations in UK and future similar imports

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:56:24 UTC 2017

On Thursday 11 May 2017, Ilya Zverev wrote:

> The import is done with the OSM Conflator script. It matches dataset
> points to all amenity=fuel nodes and polygons inside a 50 meter
> radius.

So if current mapping in OSM is off more than 50m you get duplicates?

>From what Christoph highlighted; what if there are 2 or more
amenity=fuel nodes in 50m radius, what happens? Say they really exist
on the ground and are different brands, I've mapped and seen several
of these in Ghana; I guess this could apply as well, here is an
example [1]

1. http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/4.90193/-1.76745
- Enock