[Imports] Importing fuel stations in UK and future similar imports

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat May 13 09:39:16 UTC 2017

I'm adding ref:De_Lijn and ref:TEC on all our bus stops here in Belgium.
The ones of De Lijn are easily verifiable, they figure on the 'flags'. The
ones from TEC aren't. Still I'm using them to match the stops. The other
ids I'm adding are on the route_master relations. I'm using those as well
to easily be able to use Overpass to download exactly the lines that I
need, for comparison. So there are definitely cases where these "foreign
key" ids are useful to have in OpenStreetMap. In the case of bus stops,
matching on name and lon,lat alone wouldn't work all too well, as they
usually come in pairs and they are usually very close to each other.

Polyglot