[Imports] Importing fuel stations in UK and future similar imports

Nick Bolten nbolten at gmail.com
Sun May 14 19:27:41 UTC 2017

Of course, which is why it's so important to capture those users and
respectfully guide them. Making the procedures more discoverable would also
work to the community's benefit (not least of which is decreasing the ire
generated by incomplete import announcements), but that's another
discussion for another thread.

I think we can all get on board with treating each other with respect and
understanding - these are the building blocks of a welcoming community.
This is often the first point of contact between someone who has a great
dataset and the community, and that first impression is valuable.