[Imports] RFC for Denver Planimetrics Buildings Import

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 00:17:55 UTC 2017

Greetings everyone,

After a long discussion and planning period locally, we are pleased to
announce the plan for importing Buildings in the Denver metro of Colorado,
United States.

The import wiki is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Denver_Planimetrics_Import

A few notes:

* As you can see in the schedule on the wiki-page, this has been under
discussion with the local community since the beginning of the year.  We
hope that all questions and concerns have been raised and addressed either
on the talk-us and imports-us mailing lists and/or one of our many meetups.

* We're working on a nicer workflow document coming soon.

* We're working on getting the processed data hosted for review, also coming
very soon.

Please use the discussion tab on the wiki-page or a reply to imports@ so the
entire team can follow, although you're welcome to contact me directly as
well;

Look forward to your comments,

=Russ

Russell Deffner