[Imports] Uploading sidewalks in San Jose, California, US

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:27:29 UTC 2017

On 20/10/2017 14:07, Clifford Snow wrote:
> ... The goal isn't really to have pedestrian routing, but to enable
> people, especially those with limited mobility, to get to and from
> their destination.

Apologies if I'm missing something here, but surely the latter has the
former as a prerequisite?  A router designed for people with limited
mobility might take into account things like drop kerbs, crossing
widths, tight turns etc., but as a minimum it still needs to be able to
find a connected route from A to B, surely?

Best Regards,

Andy