[Imports] Importing addresses in New South Wales, Australia

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Sun Aug 5 06:25:03 UTC 2018

Just a notification that there are 4 more suburbs ready for review. Same conservative approach taken as before.

https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/blob/master/review/CARLINGFORD.osm
https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/blob/master/review/EASTWOOD.osm
https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/blob/master/review/MARSFIELD.osm
https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/blob/master/review/TELOPEA.osm

Any confusing nodes have been set aside into the FOR-MANUAL-REVIEW dataset:

https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/blob/master/review/FOR-MANUAL-REVIEW.osm

Dion Moult