[Imports] Importing Kerala, India road network from Facebook's ML generated data

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:49:54 UTC 2018

Greetings,

An import specific wiki page has been created for this import:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kerala_Road_Import

A link to all of the data to be imported is on the above wiki page.

And an entry has been made in the Import/Catalog listing here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue#One-Time_Imports

Regards,
Blake