[Imports] Sabbioneta buildings import

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 4 14:16:56 UTC 2018

the tag type is used  for relation types and the tag source:license is not generally used for imports.
What I generally see on  the changesets is the  import=yes tag and a descriptive title about this specific import.  The title could contain reference such as"Sabioneta UNESCO Heritage site" + specific infos about features imported.

Pierre