[Imports] [Talk-it] Fwd: Re: Sabbioneta buildings import

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:43:57 UTC 2018

Hi Alessandro,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 7:25 PM, Alessandro <ale_zena at libero.it> wrote:

> Il 11/02/2018 20:34, Andrea Musuruane ha scritto:

>> BTW, no church has got a name tag. Will you add them? When?
>>

> Hi,
> sorry, but I really don't see the point in not having the churches named.
> Is it mandatory in a import procedure?

Of course it is not mandatory. I made that question because nobody but
Giorgio can see the source data. Therefore I wondered if he forgot church
names (usually found in Municipal Open Data) or not. It seems church names
are not present. So they should be taken from current features (BTW they
currently do not follow Italian standards) during conflation.

Bye,

Andrea