[Imports] Import of churches in Norway

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 07:59:47 UTC 2018

”If a church was a church and is not a church anymore (it is a community centre, for example), it can't be building=church. Let's say the church was constructed in 1780 and ended as church in 1978, and now is a community centre. In that case it should be "building:1780-1978"="church", "amenity:1780-1978"="place_of_worship"”

No, the wiki clearly states that the building tag is used for what the building was built as. A building built as a church will always be building=church no matter the usage.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone