[Imports] Import of churches in Norway

Fredrik lists at 0v.no
Mon Jan 29 13:04:24 UTC 2018

On 29/01/2018 00:45, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> On 27 January 2018 at 16:10, Fredrik <lists at 0v.no> wrote:
>
>> An import has been planned and set up for importing all 1951 churches in
>> Norway from official sources.
> Excellent. Do all 1951 have representation in Wikidata (some certainly
> will)? And have you matched your data to their Wikidata IDs?
>
> If so, please include the Wikidata IDs in your import; if not, I'd be
> happy to help you to match them, or create new Wikidata items.

Im guessing most if not all the churces have a wiki-article of not any
images. Do each article have wiki data even if there are no images?

We have no matching of the wikidata planned and uou are very welcome to
help if you have a way to  add this. (im  curious of how one would do
this in a simple way)

--Fredrik