[Imports] Bing Building Import

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Wed Jul 4 14:37:32 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 04 July 2018, Clifford Snow wrote:
> As far as I know, we haven't had a requirement to produce studies to
> support importing objects. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying
> that is wrong, just new. Maybe this belongs in a separate thread for
> discussion since this requirement would raise the bar for imports.
> [...]

I think i have made my position quite clear and it has nothing to do
with requirements so i am not sure what you are talking about above.

If you don't understand what i am saying maybe this can help:  I provide
the safety warnings but i won't prevent anyone individually or the US
community collectively to shoot yourself in the foot.  As long as it is
just your own foot of course.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/