[Imports] Hungarian POI import plans from webpages

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jul 9 11:41:52 UTC 2018

Hi Kálmán,

As near as I can tell, your programme downloaded webpages, parses &
extracts data, and converts to an OSM format. That's pretty cool.

But I'm not sure about the legality of it. Is it copyright infringment?
Does it breech the Database Rights of the business you scrape? I think
those concerns might be a blocker for your project.

Rory