[Imports] Durham County, North Carolina Address Import

Leif Rasmussen 354lbr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:58:34 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
I am now planning a third address import in North Carolina.  The import
will include 140,000 addresses in Durham County, North Carolina USA.  I
will follow the same procedure as the Orange County Address Import to avoid
import disasters.  The import will take place next weekend.  If anyone has
any concerns, please let me know!  As always, I am open to discussing
anything at all!

Wiki Page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Durham_County_North_Carolina_Address_Import
Transformed Data:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WbjwEvvIcqAG_K1O2q0g1jansczWFlBi

Also, I am currently waiting for a reply from the Chatham County GIS
department.  I could not find the license for the addresses on their
website, so I sent them an email asking about it.  As soon as I am 100%
sure that I can legally import the Chatham County addresses, I will add
them.  I am pretty sure that the addresses are Public Domain, but if anyone
can find the license on the website (
https://gisopendata-chathamncgis.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/7f7881ca05a94fa1ac6fe618e84fb725_0),
please let me know!  The license is all I need now to import the 40,000
addresses.  This is a separate import from the Durham County Address
Import, which uses the Open Database License 1.0.

Thank you,
Leif Rasmussen