[Imports] Automated edit for bus lines in Paris area

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Mon Jun 4 22:15:45 UTC 2018

I am planning an automated edit to improve our coverage of two existing
tags in the Paris region. The data source is the regional transit
coordinating agency, Île-de-France Mobilité, formerly STIF.

There is a question about wheelchair access that I would like feedback on.

If there is no need for a significant change, I plan to implement this
around June 20.

Please make comments here or on the Discussion page attached to the
proposal:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/johnparis

Thanks,

John