[Imports] [OSM-talk] Automated edit for bus lines in Paris area

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Tue Jun 5 10:33:12 UTC 2018

Hi, Stefan, two steps required. The second is a lot easier than the first.

1) curate a database of exiting nodes. Choosing a unique key usually isn't
difficult, especially if you are using GTFS data (stop_id is a good
choice). Cross-check against routes already mapped.
2) write a proposal. You might want to wait till the feedback here is
addressed! :)

Cheers,

John