[Imports] Planning an Import in Prince George's County, Maryland, USA

Mulea, Gregory gregory.mulea at ppd.mncppc.org
Mon Jun 11 12:51:28 UTC 2018

I'm an Intern for the MNCPPC in Maryland and we are interested in uploading some of their GIS data into OSM.

The data is open for all of the public to use.

So far we plan on uploading data such as Buildings, POIs, and Parks.  Any other suggestions would most likely be available too.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/M-NCPPC_Planning_Department is the initial OSM Wiki Page that I plan on updating as we develop our plan.

I have started the discussion in Talk-us list and have done a test import of a Library point file and a small section of the Buildings polygon file.

Thanks