[Imports] Importing Addresses in Orange County North Carolina

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Wed Jun 20 16:12:06 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 20 June 2018, Leif Rasmussen wrote:
>  Hi everyone,
> I am planning to import addresses in Orange County North Carolina.
[...]

Based on a quick look:

On the wiki page you write

"I then ran my address editing program..."

Since most of the critical steps would happen in there it would be good
to open source this program so your procedure can be evaluated.

Apart from that putting a source tag on the features and not only on the
changeset is commonly not considered a good idea these days.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/