[Imports] Worldwide fuel stations import, down to 56k objects

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 15 15:31:09 UTC 2018

It will depend on the type of shop, if they are just a traditional forecourt shop catering for people in cars or on motorcycles selling oil, bulbs, sweets and cans of pop then mapping it as shop=yes is fine.

A lot in the UK, but not all by any means, are also full convenience shops In rural areas it will be the village shop and the majority of customers will not be buying fuel.

If I am camping and need something for breakfast I am going to search for food shops and need to find the SPAR at the shell garage. Searching on fuel may not get my breakfast.

Shell for example are often Spars. I am guessing pay at pump went so that you buy something in the shop.

Phil (trigpoint)