[Imports] Worldwide fuel stations import, down to 56k objects

Mike H 1jgon6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:25:46 UTC 2018

There is one station I have found that the import is trying to assign the
wrong info to. http://audit.osmz.ru/run/navads_fuel/NVDS118_40061632245
The existing information is correct for it, but I looked into the imports
data, and it looks like it belongs to a different station a mile or two
down the road. https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/532852360

Inside the conflator, I can't find any way to correct this. It also makes
me think how many other stations might also be like this.