[Imports] Importing some Beirut buildings dataset

Majd Al-shihabi majd.al at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:39:46 UTC 2018

Hello everyone - A few months ago, I asked about the process of importing
building data into OSM. At that point, we couldn't import the my
university's the data because we didn't have the IP permissions. Now we
have found a part of a solution:

A student at the American University of Beirut has digitized part of the
map of Beirut for her master's thesis. She wants to upload that data to
OSM. The thesis is available here:

http://library.aub.edu.lb/record=b1869531~S1

The files are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3s56u0su21qh4rx/AAB6oUTVnc7-d1JQoZjx1S7Ta?dl=0

What should our next step be in order to import the data into OSM?

Thanks,

Majd