[Imports] Worldwide fuel stations import, down to 56k objects

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:23:51 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 22. Mar 2018, at 15:44, Ilya Zverev <ilya at zverev.info> wrote:
>
> Thanks Holger. This raises a question of whether I should add "PH" to every "Su" opening hours. Amenities usually follow the Sunday schedule on public holidays.

if you don’t know it, there’s no point in automatically duplicating the sunday schedule for PH, if you have explicit information it could make sense

Anyway, it is more complicated as the scheme foresees, because there are different kind of public holidays, and some amenities or shops will be closed on some holidays (the import ones) but not on Sundays and other holidays

cheers,
Martin