[Imports] NavAds fuel stations import, take 3

Cascafico Giovanni cascafico at gmail.com
Sat May 5 22:08:45 UTC 2018

Using streetview has been discussed recently on italian ML.
I brought to attention to the fact that SV information could be used for
*not* putting the node: is this a violation anyway?

Ie: to-be-imported dataset contains a fuel station which I can spot on
Bing, but looks dismantled in newer SV imagery; I decide to "skip" it. Have
I violated Google terms&conditions?