[Imports] Format d'import

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Sat May 19 07:14:39 UTC 2018

French laws do not work like that. An administration can publish data under
2 licenses only: Licence Ouverte (similar to CC-by but not exactly CC-by)
and ODbL.

By default, data is under Licence Ouverte.

I'm now in direct contact with this local authority and dealing the next
steps.

Thanks for your help

Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France