[Imports] Import of Flemish Government data (building footprints and addresses)

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 3 13:21:22 UTC 2018

 1. Nov 2018 16:30 by kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com:

In both use cases, the major purpose of the foreign key is to avoid manual review in the case where OSM will not be updated. If an object (retrieved by key) is unchanged since the last import, in both OSM and the external database, then there is no work to be done.

november 3 by Mateusz Konieczny

> Is there some reason why storing "object with id in database XYZ was uploaded as OSM object

> with id 717373737" should be stored in OSM?
There are imports with dozen of unnecessary tags in the OSM database and taginfo shows this plethore of tags. But Kevin arguments are convicing me that it is usefull to keep this id for later revision.

Pierre