[Imports] Import of Flemish Government data (building footprints and addresses)

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 6 00:52:16 UTC 2018

There are new mappers that are told at mapathons to do anything they want. They are makin a lot of fantassy and errors tracing buildings, and anyway are leaving OSM after a few hours !  Statistics show a high turnaround.

If we could have as much scrutiny about the mapathons plans for training, monitoring, corrections ...

Pierre